Privacy policy

 This privacy policy explains how I, the developer of the game mazescape, handle your personal data when you play my game or use my services.


What personal data I collect and why


I do not collect any personal data from you at all when you play my game or use my services. I only use Google Play services in my game, such as in-app purchases, Play Account login and leaderboard. These services may collect and process your personal data according to Google's privacy policy, which you can review here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US

 .


I do not control and am not responsible for the collection, use, transfer or storage of your Google information. I also do not have access to this information and do not use it for any purposes.


How I protect your personal data


Since I do not collect any personal data from you at all, I have nothing to protect. However, I make every effort to ensure the security of my game and my services from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or deletion of data.


How you can access or delete your personal data


Since I do not collect any personal data from you at all, I have nothing to provide you access or delete. However, you can manage your Google data using your Play Account settings.


How I notify you of changes to my privacy policy


I may change this privacy policy at any time if it is necessary to comply with the data protection legislation or to improve my game and my services. If I change this privacy policy, I will notify you by posting an updated version on the page of my game in Google Play. I may also send you a notification in the game or by email if I have your email address. I recommend that you check this privacy policy periodically to be aware of any changes.


How to contact me


If you have any questions, comments or complaints about my privacy policy or my handling of your personal data, please contact me using the following contact information:


Andrii Taraii

andrey.taray@gmail.com


I will try to respond to your request as soon as possible and resolve any issues that you may have.

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Truth Or Dare

MazeScape